Rent A Plate
Are you planning a conference, workshop or meal at your workplace or business? Organizing a large birthday party or family reunion?
Ecology North is happy to help you run a more sustainable event!
Ecology North is pleased to provide a ‘Rent-a-Plate’ service. No need to purchase disposable dishware when planning an event.
Our ‘Rent-a-Plate repertoire’ currently includes the following:
- 200 large plates
- 200 small plates
- 200 mugs
- 200 soup bowls
- 250 sets of cutlery
- 30 small white mugs
- 50 small white bowls
- 1 large coffee urn
- 1 small coffee urn
- 2 small carafes (great for milk and cream)
- wash basins, dish racks and tea towels
- Dishes must be washed before returning. Dishes arriving back unclean may be subject to additional fees.
- There is a $5/day late fee for dishes returned after the scheduled drop-off date, unless previously discussed.
- There is a replacement fee of $8 per piece for lost dishware.
Pricing (any combination of dishware up to a certain number of settings):
- Up to 50 people: $25
- 51 - 149 people: $50
- 150 - 200 people: $75
- Coffee Urn: $10
- Carafes (for the pair): $5
* Prices are assuming a general rental time-frame of 1-5 days. Anything over this time frame may be subject to further charges.
Please contact the Ecology North office to inquire about the Rent-a-Plate program or to place a rental request. Alternative, use the form below to submit your request.
Phone: (867) 873-6019